About Nathan Mubasher
Attorney Nathan Mubasher has gained extensive knowledge about law, medicine and business. He is also very experienced in dealing with people in high-pressure situations. He can put this experience to work for you.
Attorney Nathan Mubasher has Represented:
- Mortgage borrowers against the big banks
- Business owners in commercial litigation
- Dentists in contractual breach and trade secret litigation
- Senior healthcare executives in wrongful termination
- Physicians in contract negotiations
- Medical students in termination of residency
- Medical students in disciplinary action related to test scores
- Nurses with the Board of Registered Nursing
- Medical groups against commercial eviction
- Business owners against the Federal Trade Commission
- Physicians in peer review proceedings
- Pharmacists with the Board of Pharmacy
- Lawyers with the State Bar of California
Attorney Nathan Mubasher at a Glance:
Mr. Mubasher earned a CORe Credential from Harvard Business School, a post-doctorate LL.M. in International Financial Transactions with emphasis on Anti-Money Laundering and Compliance at Thomas Jefferson School of Law, a J.D. at American College of Law, and his B.A. at University of California, Riverside. He is a member of the State Bar of California and is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in California. In addition to his litigation practice, he has performed over 1,000 mediations and has Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) training from the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR).
Mr. Mubasher can provide you all the details on the cost of representation, the likelihood of success, and what action to take depending on your appetite for risk. Most importantly, Mr. Mubasher provides genuine care and concern for you, and will stand by you throughout your matter.
Confidential Consultation with Nathan Mubasher:
Arrange your no-cost, no-obligation consultation by calling Mr. Mubasher at 1-800-691-2721. Mr. Mubasher will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.